Friday, March 13, 2009

Change

I feel a change coming into my life but not too sure where it is headed so it is kinda scary yet exciting all at the same time. All I know is that I gotta move with the cheese before the current cheese becomes stale or runs out.

So much has happened in the past year that I can't even begin to write anything down about it. But all I know is that it has had a huge impact in how I am living each day in the present moment.

There are moments in life where you don't quite know what curve ball you will be thrown next and whether you are going to come out of the situation or not. I suppose it is learning to duck, dive or hit the ball that in the end determines what the future is going to hold.

All I know is that it is time for a change. It is time I took stock and then control of my life. It is time that I take full responsibility for my life and not let others determine who and what I become.

I need to make the jump.
I must make the jump.
I will make the jump into the unknown and will live to tell the tale

No comments: