Monday, June 9, 2008

Direction

So much has happened in the past month that I don't even know where to begin or even how to begin but it has lead me back to my evolution.

Life often throws many challenges your way and I guess sometimes you don't deal with them in the correct manner instantaneously. Suppose my growth came to a point where I lost direction of my life and am slowly trying to put all the pieces back together again.


I went to an "Expression through colour" session today and what basically happens is you choose all these colours and the woman tells you about yourself. Now I am not gullible but what she said actually hit home and was spot on. I have realised that you don't always get what you want out of life and that self love is key to achieving all your dreams, goals & desires.

I have lost my way and am now trying to find direction and motivation to get back on track. It is going to be hard but I know that I will ultimately prevail.

1 comment:

Ms Porcelain said...

I'm here supporting you all the way S'caza :)