Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ready...set...fire...go

So last year I studied part time of course I know longer have the luxury of being a full time student anymore. 6 Modules and 1 Research Project, some hectic nights (making sure my assignments would be handed in by due date) later I find myself craving the need to once again take up the challenge of going back to school, learning a whole lot more, applying it to my day to day work, having a couple of sleepless nights and studious Saturday & Sunday afternoons. So I figure that this is my road to the MBA. It basically means 2-3 years of committing myself to this. Sounds like a celebrity marriage don't it. I'm ready to take this step. I'm ready for the challenge that lies ahead. I'm ready for the sleepless nights. I ready for the stress that comes with assignments and due dates. I'm ready by God I'm ready for this commitment

No comments: