Friday, June 13, 2008

Naughty

Ever had one of those days where you feel naughty?
Ever had one of those days where getting up to some mischief seems the only rational thing to do?
Today is such a day for me.

Suppose I get into this mood when I am feeling rather good about myself and feel like sharing the mood. So it is Friday afternoon at the office and the only thing I can really think about is getting out the office and letting the games begin but alas I must be a good little worker and work until it is time to go home.

Tonight I am going to be "making naughty" as one of my good friends call it. My naughty will hopefully not get me into too much trouble only just enough for me to have a really really good time and still live to tell the tale.

Hmmm. Watch out naughty here I come.

No comments: