Tuesday, June 5, 2007

In the Beginning

Okay so it all has to begin somewhere right?

The Evolution of Being, is me opening a new chapter in my life. It is my journey of self actualisation and self realisation.

Evolution of Being is about the fruition, the development, the growth, the progression, and the advancement of my being, of me as an individual in the realms of society.

So here it is for all to see and experience this journey of the precious jewel I know I will become. We all know we have the ability to be great, that greatness lies within all of us but sometimes we fear our greatness, we fear all the things that could become possible if only we tried just a little more and just a little longer.

The Evolution of Being is my journey towards greatness. I don't expect to have a smoothly tarred road along the way, I expect there to be hills and valleys as I travel towards my final destination.

This is just me...letting you...see into me...as I journey towards my greatness.

Watch out greatness I'm coming for you!

1 comment:

Ms Porcelain said...

I think I know you too... HEY, I DO know you!! You're one of my top tjommies :)

WELCOME, WELCOME!! Oooh I have blogging buddies. YAY!! YAY!! I have real life blogging buddies who are gonna be famous, rich...

I love you rough Diamond ;)